Songs won’t play, wrong artwork

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock running on Intel nuc version 1.0 stable

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/

Bluesound vault 2, wired diskstation nas, netgear switches, tidal

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluesound powernode 2i, microrendu, sotm neo, Bluesound
All wired

Description Of Issue

Unable to play songs on any audio device, while hitting the play button nothing happens, sometimes for a few seconds the ‘pause’ sign appears and then it flips back to the ‘play’ sign. On all devices new songs can’t be started, the current song seems to be stuck.
Wrong artwork while displaying a song
Zones are visible, even when they are disconnected

Sorry for the trouble here, @Kees_De_groot! Just to confirm, this happens for all devices you play to? What if you play to System Output of a remote?

Is this a new install or did this setup work properly previously?

What content are you playing? Is this local content from your NAS or TIDAL/Qobuz? Does it happen regardless of content?

Hi Dylan, Thanks for your reaction.
My answer to your question:
Yes this happens to all devices
It is an old install
All is stuck regardless of content , nas or tidal.

Some additional info:
When i select a new song, roon says 1 song added to your playlist. But the current song stays on the foreground. Sometimes it skips to a few seconds later and then it stops.

Tonight i’ll try the ‘system output on the Remote ’ option.

Hope you can help, cheers
Kees

Just tried the remote output: no success. All functions are dead. The system is still stuck like before. Just a hunch: my roommates use the blue sound app for playing music, can there be a deadly interference?
thanks
greetz
Kees

When i press the ‘play’ button, the progress bar quickly moves from right to left and back again…

Hello @Kees_De_groot, does this happen with local content playing to system output?

yes it happens with local content playing to system output

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @Kees_De_groot, could you please reproduce the issue one more time and reply here with the track name and a timestamp (in your local timezone) so I can enable diagnostics for your account? Thanks!