Sonic Transporter I5 can't import tracks [Resolved]

Hello,

After update to 1.3 My Sonic Transporter I5 won’t import any tracks. I have tried everything but it is not working with My USB harddrive, not with a USB stick and not with My NAS. I receive the message that Roon is whatching for tracks with both USB harddrive and stick. With the NAS I get the message that it is is connected. I leave it On but nothing is happening for Days. With My Windows PC everything is working without any problem. With 1.2 everything was working fine. My setup is the MicroRendu, Sonic Transporter I5 and a Synology 216play NAS. Please advice me what I can do to solve this.

Hi @Harry_van_Dijk ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. Can you please provide me with a screenshot of your storage tab so I can have a look at what you are currently seeing in Roon?

Looking forward to your feedback!
-Eric

I have a STi7 but works the same:
Always use a IP number (see image)
SSD1 and SSD2 are two SSD’s connected to the QNAP NAS.
SSD3 is a USB 3.0 stick connected in the NAS
Z-DSD128 is a folder on the NAS
When you use a NAS you ALWAYS must use FORSE RESCAN in Roon.

Thank You Roony I am going to try this.

Dear Eric,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am going to try the advice of Roony first. I wil give You feedback as soon as I know if this solution works.

Thanks.

It took some time but I got things working. I had to change settings in my router and NAS.

Thanks for tour help.

1 Like