Sonic Transporter - No library or Auralic Aries [resolved by SGC support]

I just did an update that came through an hour ago and all of a sudden my USB external hard drive attached to my Sonictransporter shows no files imported . This happened before on the last update .

I have tried to remount the drive and I got nothing . The music is there and it was showing in Roon before the update .

Nothing will load . I tried to force a rescan . Nothing .

@support

So did the update. Still Dead in the water with the Small Green Computer Transporter i5. But I am up and running with the Samsung SSD connected back to the Auralic Aries and the core running on my home desktop PC (running windows 10)

1 Like

I hear ya . I have Minimserver installed on the Sonictransporter and because no drive can be found , using that server is also dead in the water .

The Sonictransporter is a paperweight at this point but was working well prior to the Roon 1.3 update .

@support

Good morning guys. Are you guys continuing to work with Linux and specifically @agillis to get the Transporter figured out?

See my thread here about problems with my ST after updating to 1.3. May be different issue, but there is something going wrong with adding files to my library. My logs are in the hand of support at the moment to try and assist.

If anybody is still having problems with a sonicTransporter contact me directly from our web site smallgreencomputer.com

I had the same problem but now it is Ok.
I mount the USB again and used this option (I never used before).

@Chris_Rent I logged into your computer using teamviewer and the SSD is mounting fine. Roon is just not seeing it.

I restarted Roon and now it’s saying the Roon db is corrupt. I can’t do anything else here. The Roon support guys will need to figure out what the problem is.

Thank you Andrew.

@support can you help from here? Is there a way to force a complete redownload of the core to the Transporter?

You can un-inastall Roon and re-install it in the Software Manager on the sonicTransporter

@support

OK! I am pleased to report that by uninstalling the Roon core on the Transporter i5 and reinstalling, all is up and running fantastic! I can even upconvert all the way to DSD128!

Big Thanks to Andrew and all the support by the Roon Team!