SonicTransporter - Brand New - Restored Database Not Working

I have done this 4 times on 3 different machines (all four 100% dedicated to run Roon, just roon nothing else)

First on my old sony vio i7 laptop last fall after it crashed, it worked great at 1st but started to slow down as I added files. This machine was my roon core from May 2018 to Jan 2020. Late last fall I did some research and landed on machine #2 QNAP 951x NAS.

Back in January I loaded the db onto my new QNAP NAS, at first it was acting very strange, roon support asked my to try an older version of my db so I went with 7/24/19 and it worked at first quite well but started to slow down to a crawl as I continued to build my library. I spent many hours on the forum and decided that I needed a new core machine so after many hours of research I landed on core machine #3 a Kingdel quad core i7.

I loaded my roon backup db in April onto my kingdel i7, it worked GREAT at first - no problems but after a short period (x weeks) it began to exhibit inconsistent performance^ ranging from working quite well, fast, reliable, stable ----- to a white screen with the spinning black logo.

^^^^^^^
a) slow (like walking in wet concrete) at times,
b) non working white screen with the spinning black logo

I finally decided I couldn’t live with it, so I decided to buy the sonictransport core machine #4 !!!
I figured this is the fastest machine built to run roon, if this doesn’t work nothing will. I was so excited the day it arrived but as you know it has been a BRICK from day 1. To make matters worse for some unknow reason the kingdel forced me to reload the db from a backup (right after I added the sonictransport to my network) so I did it because I need roon. As of today the kingdel is my daily driver: mostly reliable, at times blazingly fast, yet some days I have to fight with it to play music.

See my other post…

Roon spinning non-stop - Support - Roon Labs Community

community.roonlabs.com/t/roon-spinning-non-stop/122812/11

I really need roon’s help to get the kingdel working 100% and/or the sonictransporter
I can’t tell you how frustrated I am with my ROON experience.

Please help me, I am asking for daily connection with you and your team, please do not continue to leave me wondering when I will hear from you.

Thanks,
Dave