Hi Noris,

Problems with Core#3 >>>

[Roon Labs Community] [Support] Roon spinning
Arlen via Roon Labs Community community@roonlabs.com

To [Moderator edit]

Thu, Oct 1 at 12:46 PM
Arlen
1 October

Restarting Roon Server will probably solve your issue.

Visit Topic to respond.

In Reply To

David_Haaf
1 October

Visit Topic to respond.

Arlen via Roon Labs Community community@roonlabs.com
Sat, Oct 3 at 12:34 PM
Arlen
3 October
David, have you asked @support to help you?

Visit Topic to respond.

In Reply To

2 October

I have done this 3 times, it works for a while and eventually it choke’s. Sometimes I can go a day or so - fast worry free - but most days it is a real struggle. I really want to love ROON but so far not so much. Please let me know how to get Roon to be fast and worry free. This is my 3rd core machi…

Visit Topic to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Nuwriy Nienkirchen via Roon Labs Community community@roonlabs.com
To:
Tue, Oct 6 at 6:04 AM

) nuwriy Nuwriy Nienkirchen Roon Labs: Technical Support
6 October

Hello @David_Haaf, my apologies for the trouble here. Is your core connected directly to the router via Ethernet? Also, what’s the size of your library?

Visit Topic to respond.

In Reply To

David_Haaf
2 October

I have done this 3 times, it works for a while and eventually it choke’s. Sometimes I can go a day or so - fast worry free - but most days it is a real struggle. I really want to love ROON but so far not so much. Please let me know how to get Roon to be fast and worry free. This is my 3rd core machi…

Visit Topic to respond.

Nuwriy Nienkirchen via Roon Labs Community community@roonlabs.com
To:
Mon, Oct 12 at 8:56

Hello @David_Haaf, I found your ticket with Noris and the QA team and will ask for an update, my apologies for the delay. For this issue, I’d like you to:

• Reboot your Core machine.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for ~5 minutes.
  • Reboot your Core machine once more.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for another ~5 minutes.

This should allow the team to gain some insight into what you’re experiencing in the report. Once you’ve done this let me know the timestamps and I’ll enable diagnostics on your account. When the diagnostics report is uploaded I’ll send it over to our team for analysis.

Visit Topic to respond.

In Reply To

David_Haaf
9 October

Hi Nuwriy, Core is connected directly to my router via eathernet cable My library is; 13 TB, 31,724 Albums, 405,570 Tracks Any solution yet? I have been waiting 1 month so far… Thanks, Dave

mavmcl via Roon Labs Community community@roonlabs.com
To:
Mon, Oct 19 at 3:20 PM
mavmcl
19 October

It just happened to me after I updated to 667, cleared tmp and Roon server cache and it got fixed, no clue where cache and tmp are in windows…

Noris via Roon Labs Community
community@roonlabs.com

AD