SonoreUPnP Bridge (beta)

That’s ought i do not recognise these problems with 1.10 :frowning:

Update:

SonoreUPnP Bridge 1.0.12 was released today. Please update the unit and continue testing with it.

Notes:

1. Linn users - use WAV without FLAC encoding in Roon.
  2. Naim users - use PCM without FLAC encoding in Roon. Test PCM with FLAC encoding in Roon and let us know.
  3. Everyone else - use WAV with FLAC encoding in Roon.

SONORE computer audio - Rendu | microRendu | Sonicorbiter SE

Hang in there the update did not get uploaded properly. We will try it again later today.

What did you change compared to 1.10 i am a little bit reluctant since 1.10 is working perfectly fine ;). If it aint broken dont fix it.

Update:

SonoreUPnP Bridge 1.0.13 was released today. Please update the unit and continue testing with it.

Notes:

1. Linn users - use WAV without FLAC encoding in Roon.
  2. Naim users - use PCM without FLAC encoding in Roon. Test PCM with FLAC encoding in Roon and let us know.
  3. Everyone else - use WAV with FLAC encoding in Roon.

We added support for compatibility with FLAC encoding in Roon and some other minor fixes.

Hi Jesus,

Just to report to you version 13, flac streaming works with the LINN DS flawless i would say.
Very quick lock with kHz transitions

i forgot to turn of Flac and it works and sounds great :slight_smile:

have installed 1.10.13 yesterday evening, works well with my LINN DSM, did not yet do any thorough testing, will spend more time at weekend

Fschmeis glad it seems to be working for you aswel ;).

yes, thx, works really well! :slight_smile:

Just as an additional data point, it’s working fine for me now as well (also with a Linn DSM).

seems to be working well with klimax dsm except with 192/24 files
not sure why…have now downsampled to 96/24 and stable

maybe linn and roon will sort out soon!

should have stated that with new katalyst the cd quality tracks are as as good as I have heard
have played lp12 once since upgrade some months ago

Make sure your kHz is set to max:
So inside the sonore site=>settings=>SonoreUPnP Bridge=>Max Sample Rate = 384kHz.
If it is on 192kHz you will get 96kHz

Iam getting Katalyst if Linn is going to provide native Roon support, although this solution is working flawless for me.

No…this has been fixed.

ahh my bad Jesus then i dunno tbh :frowning:

Hi Jesus,

Now that this seems to be working stably with Linn devices, do you have any tips for use in a multi-room context?

I have a total of 3 rooms at home with Linn DSM devices. Until Sonore UPnP Bridge came along, I was feeding each of them from a Raspberry Pi running Roon Bridge. I prefer UPnP Bridge in my main system, but would also prefer not to buy two more SOSEs for my two other rooms. Is there any way to configure UPnP Bridge to work with multiple end-points? If not, would you consider selling additional licenses to run multiple instances of UPnP Bridge on Mac, PC or Raspberry Pi? Finally, do you happen to know if multi-room sync would work using UPnP Bridge with multiple end-points?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks again for your Bridge solution!

Best,
Stuart

We are pretty much done with this project. This is the least expensive way to get the app:
https://www.smallgreencomputer.com/products/sonoreupnp-bridge

Thanks, Jesus. I have the app on one device now and appreciate your work in developing it. I’m also perfectly happy to pay for additional licenses, but have no interest in buying two more pieces of hardware for the sole purpose of running two more instances of the app. Is there any particular reason you are opposed to selling just a software license? In any event, thanks again for the response.

@Jesus_Rodriguez Tested every setting Jesus and everything is working perfectly on the Naim Mu-So. Great job and thanks to you and your team for all the hard work.