same for me… I’m so glad I didn’t buy the lifetime license… It used to work fine/perfect with my sonos setup, but after 1.8 I can’t connect to them at all…
Hello @John_Childress ,
Welcome to the forum! So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Please also provide answers to these questions which focus on this specific issue:
- Router brand and model
- If switches are installed then brand and model(s)
- Information on any other network devices (wi-fi extenders, powerline, etc)
- Basic description on how these devices are connected to each other
- Are there any specific actions which always seem to result in a device disappearing?
- Is there a pattern to when devices disappear?
- How do you get a device to reappear (Reboot device? Core? Network?)
- Do the devices ever reappear on their own?
- Do the devices disappear when playback is active or only when idle?
- If the device is still visible via Airplay can you initiate playback to it using airplay (from Roon or another device)?
- Can you please note the exact local time + date + track (if playing music) when this issue appears, access your Roon logs by using these instructions and upload a set here?
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.