It used to work. Seems like this is new with 1.6. Can play neither local or Tidal files. Play:5 speaker works fine with Spotify and in the Sonos system
Sonos Play:5 1 speaker on Sonos net
Sonos boost ethernet connected to garden variety ATT uVerse modem/router
Roon core on i7 HP laptop, ethernet over power to Node 2. That is working fine too.
Re-boot of Sonos doesn’t cure the problem. I have 2 devices that roon can see, 3 if you count the iPad remote. No grouped players
Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue, I have a few questions starting off:
- How is your Roon Core connected to the network?
- What is the model/manufacturer of any other networking gear here?
- Does the same issue occur if you connect your Core directly to the router via Ethernet?
- Have you tried rebooting your Core, Networking Gear and Sonos devices yet?
- Have you made any changes to your network recently or performed any firmware upgrades?
- What happens if you connect your Sonos play5 via Ethernet to the router, does that change anything?
Rebooting everything including networking gear seemed to do the trick. Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.