Sonos speakers not working with Roon after update

Since the last update to Build 783 I can’t get my Sonos speakers to work with Roon. I have 6 Sonos devices throughout the house grouped together (2 different Connects, a Play 3, a Sonos Amp, a Stereo pair of Play 5s and a single Play 5). None of them will show up in Roon after rebooting the Nucleus except one of the Connects.

I use a Netgear Orbi router with 2 Satellites over 3 floors of the house. All was working fine 3 days ago. Now silence.

PS: All Sonos devices work fine after I switch over to the Sonos app. So it is definitely an issue with Roon.

Do any devices require an update in Sonos app?
Have you done home network and core reboot?

Sonos devices are up to date and I have tried rebooting everything multiple times.

Sorry for the trouble here, @Joe_Kenney!

Are you seeing other, non-Sonos devices okay in Roon?

Do any of these devices show in Settings > Audio at all, or are they completely missing?

Can you confirm you have this setting set as recommended in our Networking Guide?

Netgear Orbi Routers

If you’re making use of an Orbi router, we recommend unchecking Disable IGMP Proxying in your router’s settings. This setting can interfere with the ability for Roon Remotes to connect to the Roon Core.

Thanks for the reply Dylan. After 2 days, all the devices have returned to Roon. Not sure why it took 48 hours for them to show up. All the other devices were showing up fine right away. It was just the Sonos that didn’t appear. Yes, I have the Disable IGMP Proxying unchecked.

PS: Although the speakers appear fine in Roon now and I can group them together, the actual performance is pretty bad. Lots of drop outs from various speakers. When I switch over to the Sonos app, performance is much better.