Sorting my Qobuz favourite artists alphabetically via ROON

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win 10 Pro/Corei5/16GB RAM/Roon 1.7(build 710)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wired Ethernet, Cat6 cabling, Asus RT-AC68R

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Schiit Yggdrasil via USB direct to PC

Description Of Issue
While viewing my Qobuz favorite artists within Roon, for example, Morbid Angel is listed under “A”, Fiona Apple under “A”, Van Halen listed under “H”, Pearl Jam listed under “J”, etc.

When I use the Qobuz app, they are listed flawlessly, in proper alphabetical order, beginning with the first letter of the first name, as opposed to the first letter of the last name of the band and/or artist…

Why does Roon’s Qobuz integration not mimic this order?

Again, to be as clear as possible, this is not for my local library, which is fine. It is for my Qobuz favorited artists.

Any help greatly appreciated!

How do you have name sort set in roon?

Name for artist sorting is first name…local library has no issue.

Mine sorts and resorts correctly when I switch between first and last names.

I genuinely appreciate your input and willingness to respond, and I’m happy things are coming up roses for you, Ged, but, I’m currently not as fortunate, I’m afraid…

• I have first name set, and local library A-Z is fine.
  • Tidal sorting is A-Z, no problem

Qobuz “Favorite Artist” listings are ridiculously showing bands like Morbid Angel and Unleash the Archers under the letter “A” instead of “M” and “U”, respectively, as they should.
Nothing in my settings indicates that this behavior should be happening with Qobuz from within Roon.

The Qobuz app is not exhibiting this at all.

Is that in the “artists” listing ?

I apologize for having trouble with screenshots, but, no, it’s not under “Artists.” This is after clicking “Qobuz” on the right-hand side, then clicking heading “My Qobuz”, under “Favorite Artists”->“View All”

Ah! Ok I guess the sort rules don’t apply.

Hi @Joe_Strain,

It is not possible to sort artists on the Qobuz Favorite Artists page at this time. I’d recommend opening a #roon:feature-requests Topic about this. Our product team reviews feedback provided here, and it is a great place to gauge interest from the rest of the community as well!

Hi @dylan Thanks for your reply. Would you suggest I simply copy this thread name and “description of issue” from my post?

In a word - Yes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.