Sound stops after 2-3 minutes, but Roon still shows playing

Thank you @kirsten - much appreciated! Which one should I follow, or does it matter? :slight_smile:

This is your very own thread, @Jason_Boucher! We’re taking a look at the logs you pulled and timestamps - because you’re further along in the troubleshooting process :slight_smile:

Hi @Jason_Boucher ,

Thanks for the above information!

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly here, both Dragonflies are failing when being connected to the MacBook Pro, is that correct? If you try connecting to the Mac Mini Core, do they work as expected?

Can you please use the Audioquest Update Manager to ensure you have the latest firmware for the failing devices? I have provided a link below:

Thanks!

@noris – The Dragonflies are failing when being connected to the Mac Mini Roon Core, not a laptop. I’ll look and see if the AudioQuest needs updating. Thanks!

@noris @kirsten – I updated the Audioquest Dragonfly firmware and restarted the Roon server as well. I then played Joni Mitchell and after 1:38 it stopped and sadly the same behavior occurred. no sound, no music playing…

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.