Soundaware D300REF & Soundaware A1X disappear since update 970

Roon Core Machine

Synology NAS DS1621+ DSM7
20GB ECC RAM
400GB SSD Read Only Cache
14TB Storage (SHR2 RAID)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Firewalla Gold firewall/router, Renolabs Ultimate Audio Switch, 3x TPLink Deco X60 mesh access points

Connected Audio Devices

Soundaware D300REF “Roon Ready” streamer
Soundaware A1X “Roon Ready” streamer
TeraDak Raspberry Pi3 streamer running VitOS

Number of Tracks in Library

36,116 tracks

Description of Issue

My 2x Soundaware Roon Ready devices no longer show as end points since the 970 update. Turning them off and on again has them temporarily show for anywhere between 10 seconds and 2 minutes before they drop off again. Only Roon Ready devices are affected. Everything was working right up until updated to 970.

So, no acknowledgement of the issue? What is the point of my logging this if nothing is done?

Bump bump.

Hey @Matthew_Willims,

Thank you for getting in touch, we’re sorry to hear that you were having problems with your Soundaware devices.

In checking your system diagnostics it appears that you were able to get things restored and have been enjoying music. Can you please update us on your current status? If you’re still having trouble and need help we’re happy to lend a hand! Thanks!

Yes, it started working again on its own. I’ve turned off auto updates

Excellent, I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.