Soundiiz to copy playlists to Tidal?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere…

Has anyone tried the www.soundiiz.com service to move playlists from, say, Spotify to Tidal?

Not being able to copy playlists to Tidal was a major deal breaker for me so I canceled my trial licenses for both roon and Tidal. Having found this soundiiz service I wonder if this could be what I need…

I use it all the time. Works great.

1 Like

I use it quite a bit especially to transfer playlists i have made in Qobuz to TIDAL for the most part works well-sometimes I get 100% songs transferred sometime only a portion.
What i wish i could have done was transfer my MOG playlists that were transferred to BeatsMusic before BM(an apt acronym,eh?) suddenly became AppleMusic

Yes, I’ve used it to transfer all my playlists from iTunes and Spotify to Tidal. It’s a bit of a PITA, because of French English and horrible UI programming, but it does what it says.

Hitrate has been OK, but not great. There are a lot of tracks not available on Tidal, even compared to Spotify. I’ve been able to add some of them manually though, since Tidal catalogues them differently.