Source indication in search results

Roon Core Machine

My desktop is an iMac Pro running 13.4.1
The Roon App on the iMac Pro is Roon version 2.00 (build 1277)
My core is a Nucleus+ running the same version

Networking Gear & Setup Details

The Nucleus + is connected to my network via Ethernet as is my iMac Pro.

Connected Audio Devices

I have other devices, but the two noted above are what is of interest now.

Number of Tracks in Library

4556 tracks imported on a 4TB internal SSD on the Nucleus +

Description of Issue

I have had Tidal for a long time and today added Qobuz. The integration was fast and easy. What I am looking for is a way to see the source of the search result when I do a search. I know I can filter lots of ways based on my internal disk. What I want is a way to see which of the search results came from Tidal, Qobuz, or my library. The only way so far is to play a track and look at the signal path which is a bit of a pain. Is there anything I can do?
Thank you.

1 Like

The search results for me show the badges for Qobuz, Tidal, and Library:

Maybe you have to enable them in Settings > General > Customize album display?

Note that in the Settings > General you can also configure what you prefer if an album exists on both streaming services:

Thank you very much. I have selected Qobuz as my preference. Now I only seem to get Qobuz results in the returned albums from a search. Does Roon have a maximum number of albums to display?

I tried some other search and now do get mixed results from Qobuz and Tidal. Roon crashed when I did a search but after the crash it seemed to work fine :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.