Split TIDAL Album, Can't Delete Tracks [Solved]

Hello @support,

Regarding Spoon’s “They Want My Soul” album, I noticed there was a new MQA version available through Tidal. My Roon version was the non-MQA version, so through Tidal I removed the 8 tracks I liked from my “favourites” or “My collection” or whatever Tidal calls it this week. I then selected those same 8 tracks on the MQA version of the album, and this led to a bunch of issues, but the end result is I have two versions of the album showing up in Roon. When I try to delete them to start over, I am unable to as while each track shows up in my Roon library, the actual tracks don’t show up as a file that I can delete. I suspect I just need to have the album wiped from my library, so that I can start over with the MQA version. Any help getting this cleaned up would be much appreciated.

A couple things to try:

• Goto the Tidal menu in Roon and press the sync icon.
  • Reboot the Roon Core.

Well that (the Roon core reboot) was so simple and effective that I am now embarrassed that I didn’t think of that on my own. I guess that’s what happens when you barely touch the computer that is running the core. Thanks!!

1 Like