Spotify doesn't with roon but can I do this

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

build 710

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

d-link 2885A wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

usb dvddrive hdmi

I just have a question here, I have read in support spotify doesn’t work with roon that cool
just like to ask, I like listing to spotify so I am going to ask , if I shut roon (offline) for while and use
the volumio that has spotify, use it for a while and then restart roon, or would that upset things
and I don’t what to do that, so yes or no…

Thank you

You don’t need to shut it down. You can use them in harmony one does not interfere with the other. just stop roon playback on Roon it will release audio to whatever app wants it next.

Cool, thank you, I thought it be like same like that and good to now that, just didn’t want
up set the roon- rasbpi setup.

My core PC happily plays Roon, Tidal , JRIver , Windows Media player to the same audio output ,obviously not at the same time

Hi Thank you for your reply, I now understand that I can do what I want to do with volumio, as long as I have my roon playlist stopped. that is great and to now all other app work fine separately, all good

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.