Squeezebox Transporter music does not play

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Fedora Linux (Vortexbox)/AMD 64 bit processor 8GB RAM/Roon 1.6 build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Talk Talk (Huawei) broadband ADSL router ethernet to TP-Link MC200CM Gigabit media converter, optical link to Cisco Catalyst 2960 unmanaged switch ethernet to Logitech Transporter. Ethernet to Devialet 440 Pro CI.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Logitech Transporter, Devialet 440Pro CI both hard wired Ethernet.

Description Of Issue

Logitech Transporter will not play any music. Album loads, but no music and the progress bar does not move. Logitech Transporter displays track information and the clock display now works.

Devialet 440 Pro works perfectly

Hi @Disarmamant,

Have you made sure to turn off any LMS instances before attempting to stream through Roon?

In the past I have seen a case where resetting the Transporter to factory default settings and making sure that Power Off Audio was set to Audio Always On helped resolve similar symptoms.

Please see this thread: Logitech Transporters hanging when connected to roon.
Does that help?

I already has LMS stopped on the Vortexbox. I tried setting the audio to always on, still no music. I did a factory reset on the Transporter, that fixed it, works fine now.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that factory resetting your Transporter resolved the issue, hope you have a continued enjoyable Roon experience!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.