Squezebox Problem

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Window 10. Roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

wired ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

IFI PRO IDSD

Description Of Issue

I wanted to connect IFI PRO IDSD to Roon. I have created Squeezebox for that. Butby mistake , I have created 2 squeezebox devices and they share same ip address. How can I remove one of them?

Hello @Haim_Sheffer1,

How is this connecting to your Core, via USB or Ethernet?

How did you create a Squeezebox zone for this? Can you share some more details?

Are you able to disable or remove the zone under Roon Settings -> Audio?

I am able to disable. But I cannot delete it.
So I have 2 devices with same IP address

@Haim_Sheffer1 - Can you please share a screenshot of how Roon Settings -> Audio looks on your end?

I take it your using the ifi Bridge software which makes the Ifi available as Squeezebox in Roon using Squeezelite. Its not a supported device so really this is up to you to work it out.

Just go into Settings/Audio and disable it. The bridge finds all UPnP devices on your network and will add them using the same ip as the computer the bridge is running on. Just disable one at a time to work out which is which. You cant stop them showing up in Roon you have to edit the Bridges config.xml to disable them.

Hi @Haim_Sheffer1

Thank you for your post.

@CrystalGipsy is correct, the only way to do it would be the process of elimination and trying out each squeezebox device.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Jake

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.