A little bit earlier then anticipated, but there were some things that needed a fix.
Most important one is the update for the LAN chip driver on Allo’s Usbridge device.
Here’s the changelog:
- IMPROV: [Usbridge] update LAN driver
- IMPROV: the return of the RTL8XXXU driver
- IMPROV: [RoPieeeXL] disable services on install
- IMPROV: introduce new versioning scheme
- FIX: when switching coverart there’s a brief mention of ‘no connection’
I updated to 2.248 shortly after it was released. After reboot, most of the setup stuff is gone! It works still as a Roon endpoint, but the screen looks like this:
and the Network tab like this:
Is there a way out of this and on to the newest 2.450 version, or do I need to re-load the SD-card and take it from there?
Is it possible to go to the ‘advanced’ tab so you can send me some feedback?
No, I just see those 2 tabs as on the screen shot.
And if I hit the Commit charges button I can see this:
But, if I then hit Save changes I get another error:
Hmmm… I’m afraid this is gonna be a reflash.
No worries, I manage that
Just thought you wanted to know…