Stable release 2018/03/31 (095)

Reboot seems to have done the trick… let me know if you want another feedback triggered to you

Others seem to have made it 095 without any issues as far as I can tell so far. 2 with IQAudIO DigiAMP setups and one with an amanero 384 Combo interface (yet to test buts showing as an endpoint still). :smiley:

I better fire up the other 3 and see if they get the 095 beans installed OK

1 Like

6dcb30d713d29683 Feedback sent so still having some odd issues…restart of the extension not doing anything on the display…and extension is not showing what’s playing even tho the stream is playing. Just showing the clock.

I’ll pull the power later and let it sit for a bit. The other day it was not showing up the clock and stuck on a paused playback, but when I went into the settings screen I couldn’t get out of it…sorry that time I forgot to do feedback and I think it recycled/rebooted at the normal reset time so was back at the clock when I remembered it again.

The settings screen issue is you can’t save and have to wait for it to time out. Ill try and check my other 2 screens if they have the same issue - but I seldom touch those as its away from accessible areas.

odd () characters in the top right as seen here

Not received the feedback. Between the () characters it should display your ip address, so something is really wrong. Iḿ afraid it’s fried.

I wonder if it’s because this unit is on wifi…the other 2 are on lan and seem fine. Oh well I’ll have to gut it out of casing as can’t remove the sad card with the display cable running past it :frowning:

I’ve downloaded the latest image so I can flash it it there anyway.

oh ok… on wifi. that’s interesting. then i would say before reflashing:

put in a cable, and send feedback again.

Ok ill try and do that…no extra lan in that room and it’s feeding wifi of the only lan so will need to put a switch in there first. I’ll try to do that soon. In the mean time it’s still kinda operable

Or a very long Ethernet cable on the floor —I keep one just for this purpose (temporary RJ45 where I need it).

I have plenty of those too :smiley:

1 Like