Time for another release, here’s the changelog:
- FIX: WiFi network id with spaces is not allowed
- FIX: WiFi password with special characters is not allowed
- IMPROV: show network config when DHCP (wired)
- IMPROV: detect more Rpi 3 b+ models (different cpu revision)
- IMPROV: changed network config heuristics when WiFi is enabled
(use different hostname for wired connection to prevent double DHCP entries)
- IMPROV: show friendly message when rebooting in the webpage
- IMPROV: make reboot schedule configurable
- IMPROV: add option ‘on boot’ to update schedule
- IMPROV: bump Linux kernel to 4.14.41
- NEW: show board temperature in the webpage
- NEW: native DSD support for the Mola-Mola DAC
Especially the last one I’m happy with. This is the first time a manufacturer reached out to me to get native DSD sorted!
Note: the change in the wifi network heuristics mean that at soon you enable ‘WiFi’ in the user interface the cable connection uses ‘ropieee-wired’ as DHCP hostname. This prevents double entries with the same hostname, but the downside is that you need to reload the page on ‘ropieee-wired’ to finish your wireless setup. Consider this work in progress, still not satisfied with it
As always your system is updated automatically. Enjoy!