There’s a new version available: 315.
This is basically a maintenance release: no new functionality, but a lot of ‘under da hood’ stuff.
Both necessary for Pi 4 support and RoPieeeXL.
But… both are not in this version yet. So if you’re looking for Pi 4 support or RoPieeeXL I suggest you read the other threads on these topics.
Here’s the changelog:
- IMPROV: bump Linux kernel to 4.19.60
- IMPROV: better update notification in the web interface
- IMPROV: improve on ‘pops and clicks’ on some USB devices
- IMPROV: lot’s of under the hood stuff for the Raspberry Pi 4
- IMPROV: lot’s of under the hood stuff for RoPieeeXL
For the rest… you should visit the website: https://www.ropieee.org