Stable release 414 (2020/01/26)

Hi,

From the logs everything appears ok. This might be a network issue.
Is there any chance you can test it on the cable?

Thanks

Have you looked at your channels? See the post above from Bill about channels. This is error-prone, because the regulatory settings could prevent 5G networks showing up.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for providing the feedback. I’ve looked through them and I think you hit a bug. I’ll try to fix this, but when the next update is out we need to see if it’s fixed. This is because I can’t test it as it is related to your specific setup in Roon.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi - will try and test with cable.

Issue only on occurs my Mac Mini - when I connect using my Macbook it is recognised in Airplay and Roon.

Think this is localised to my setup somehow. Thanks for checking the logs.

Can ping the device by IP and name no issues.

I’ll have to try and work out what the issues are.

Thanks

What upgrade are you talking about. My version of Roon shows “up to date” with no reference to 414.

27 posts were split to a new topic: Problem with Nucleus and RoPieee

Open the ropieee admin webpage (ip address), scroll down, the version number is displayed in the copyright line at the bottom. If an update is available, it will be prompted.

Are you saying there is some step I must take other than updating Roon? To my knowledge I have never done that in the two years or so I’ve used Roon. What functionality would doing so now offer me that I don’t already have?

Just to be sure: are you using RoPieee?

1 Like

Thanks Harry. I think you’ve nailed the problem. I have no idea what Ropieee is. So I doubt I’m using it.

When you rename ropieee, the URL changes to the name you selected.

Hi, I run RoPiee on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2 w/ Allo DigiOne. So far so good, but I just noticed my installation sticks with version 396. There is red alert “Your device requires a reboot for the latest changes to take effect.”, but after reboot no change. So probably the update process fails? Version 396 play music fine, so in fact I have no problem, it just turns me on.

15e6cab58a49306f