Version 1.8 (build 970) stable

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet connection to gigabit fiber via TP-Link switch

Connected Audio Devices

various DACs and amps, not relevant to this issue

Number of Tracks in Library

~1500 tracks

Description of Issue

When accessing the Tidal “mix” playlists, which are updated ~daily, old track lists are displayed unless the server software is manually restarted. When attempting to play the mix, the current tracks for the playlist (not the ones displayed) are correctly played. Clicking on e.g. the 3rd displayed track will play the “correct” 3rd song displayed in the Tidal app, but the UI is not updated. Restarting will refresh the track list, but it will be stale within a day, leading to the same issue unless the software is restarted daily.

Hey @Zachary_Tellman,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in, and welcome to the community! I have a few follow-up questions for you:

1. Does this happen across all your devices? Or, are you only seeing this on a specific device / your core?

2. When in the Tidal section of Roon, does clicking the refresh icon (top left corner) refresh your mix to the proper metadata?

3. Is it only your daily mixes that aren’t updating?

Lastly, could you snap a screenshot of your Settings>Services>Tidal(edit) pop-up?

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

1. This happens on all devices connected to the core, which is headless.
  2. It does not.
  3. The “liked” songs in Tidal (i.e. my Roon library) seem to stay up-to-date without having to reset the core.

Hey @Zachary_Tellman,

Thanks for the follow-up! Please update your core to the newest build (987), log out and re-log into your Tidal account and let me know if your issue persists :+1:

This is still happening as of build 988, and is not affected by logging out and logging back into Tidal.

Hey @Zachary_Tellman,

Thanks for the update here. I wanted to follow up to let you know our team has found a bug related to this issue, and we’ve issued a ticket in to our developers.

I can’t comment on a timeline for this fix, but any update I get you will be the first to know! Please let me know if you have any additional questions :+1:

Hey @Zachary_Tellman,

Please update your core and remotes to the latest build and let me know if you’re issue persists :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.