Start of stream failed. Check your Qobuz accounts and try again. Too many mistakes. Playback is stopped

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS Big Sur 11.1/Roon version 1.7/Build number 710

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Dec lab network WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Cambridge Azur 851N

• several Airplay devices

Description Of Issue

When I installed a new remote device (iPad 8th generation OS 14.2) the problem started.

Roon says:
Start of stream failed. Check your Qobuz accounts and try again.
Too many mistakes. Playback is stopped.
In Dutch:
Starten van stream mislukt. Check je Qobuz-accounten probeer het opnieuw.
Teveel fouten. Afspelen wordt gestopt.

Hi @Rob_Vogel,

If you go to the Qobuz app / web player are you able to play songs to completion (not just 30s clips)?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz playback problem, check account and try again

This is exactly the problem I am experiencing. Where are the answers from Roon? I’ve just got my Sonic Transporter back from SGC and they completely cleaned out my device. I’m starting from step 1. A Big Thank You to the folks at SGC.

The device is now connected and I’m trying to stream Qobuz music. Except I cannot. Yes, my account is live with Qobuz and yes it appears to be set up on Roon. But it won’t play music and all I get is this message.

What do I do next ??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.