Stephen Stills: Play Now plays all of one song [Resolved]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac Roon Core Version 1.7 (build 571 stable), all SW updated.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet cable to D-Link switch to provider router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

dCS Network Bridge

Roon Server is identified as iMac-001. I think previously it was simply iMac. I’ve checked computer name in System and it is iMac.
Music Library (~3TB) is located on USB-connected external hard drive.
Both Roon Server application and Roon (Control Core Output) application are installed.

Possible cause: Last.fm scrobbling info for the period in question is not available, which suggests there were connection issues with Tidal even though Tidal 23 Stephen Stills Tidal albums were visible in Roon.

Description Of Issue

Go to Stephen Stills
Press Play Now
Roon plays one song only and stops (out of 23 main albums and many more with Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young etc.)

[reasons for edit:

1. Removed more serious but unrelated Roon woes
  2. Added last.fm info]

Hello @Highfi,

Are you still seeing this issue at the present time? There was an outage in our services yesterday that has since been restored, I wonder if this was also the cause of you failing to start playback of this artist. Can you please check again?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.