Steve Hackett the Musician mixed with Steve Hackett german audiobooks

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)
Occurs on all my cores, intel 7i5 running rock with 16 gb ram, or my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 32 gb runing roonserver.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet
Verizon FIOS router, netgear gs108 switch cat 5e cabling

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

My PC runing Evga Nu audio card

Number of tracks

Varies currently 2k

Description of the issue

Under the Steve Hackett discography, there are appearing german language audiobooks by a Steve Hackett.

Indeed. Translated from Listen Free to Ein todsicherer Coup (Special Agent Owen Burke) (Ungekürzt) by Steve Hackett with a Free Trial.

Steve Hackett is the pseudonym of the German author Peter Haberl, born in 1949. Peter Haberl is one of the most successful and productive western and crime authors in Germany. He penned more than 300 Western novels and more than 200 crime novels, including 101 Jerry Cotton novels under various pseudonyms. Parallel to his extensive work as a writer, Peter Haberl also pursued a career in the civil service, which he ended in 2004 for health reasons after suffering a heart attack. Peter Haberl lives with his family in Weiden and is still an active writer. Haberer uses the pseudonym Pete Hackett for the crime novels in the series ‘Special Agent Owen Burke’.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.