Verizon Fios gigabit internet
WiFi

Audio Devices

BluOS node 2i
Chromecast

Library Size

100k+

Description of Issue

This just happened tonight-went to favorite albums and it showed 0. Then got the storage location could be offline message. First time ever and nothing was changed

Where is your storage location? on the Surface Pro, or somewhere else?

Yes I believe so

This is weird

Can you help

n order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Are your albums stored locally, and if so, where? Or are these albums Tidal and/or Qobuz Favorites that have been added to your library?

Yes I think so

Qobuz favorites

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    Surface pro 7, roon 795

• Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    OS, roon 795

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
    Verizon Fios gigabit router
    Wireless

• Audio devices in use
    BluOS node 2i
    iPhone X
    iPad

• Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)
    Qobuz
    Over 100k tracks

Right, so if your library is Qobuz-based, then the first thing to check is: has your Qobuz account been hacked? See this thread:

If it hasn’t been hacked, then it may be another issue that has occurred with syncing Roon and Qobuz.

So I went to shuffle all albums and 0 showed up. Got the message it looks like one of your storage locations could be offline. I have restarted everything and still getting message

Qobuz hasn’t been hacked as all favorites are still in Qobuz app and playable through that

How can I fix syncing issue

I looked at this thread. It said there was a syncing issue. How do I get my favorites back ? Can you look in to this

Thanks

I’m not Roon Support staff, just another user, like you. As I said, if it isn’t a hack, then it would be the Qobuz syncing issue. There has been a fix implemented, but apparently it is taking time to be applied to all accounts. Just hang tight, and your albums will return. See this:

Thanks Geoff I didn’t realize that thread was recent I will sit tight

Hi @CoochDigsMusic

We are looking into a Qobuz sync issue with Qobuz. We will keep everyone updated here:

1 Like