Stream to Sonos One grouped to Play1 breaks up

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Newest Rock running on intel nuc i5 8gb

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Nuc directly on router and Sonos on WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonos One (Stereo pair) and two Sonos Play:1 in multiple rooms

Description Of Issue

If I group all these three devices ( where Sonos one is stereo and acts as one device ) the music is breaking up on all speakers. If I only use the two play:1 all is good if I only use the Sonos one It breaks up sometimes. I believe there is an issue with the Sonos ones they also not showing up as roon tested. In Sonos alone with Sonos app al works ok. I use roon Sonos streaming.

After testing more one play1 and the stereo ones are playing together. Maybe one play 1 with not good WiFi is the problem

Hi @Karim_Trojette,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you please provide some more details regarding your network setup? What is the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear?

WiFi is often susceptible to environmental interference. Are you able to temporarily connect the Sonos devices via Ethernet to see if having a WiFi connection is the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.