Stuck in Choose your core

Seems to have lost my devices…or core…
I downloaded everything the other day and it was working perfectly, then I signed out and now it can’t locate my devices. I downloaded on my Dell desktop/Windows 10 and using my iPad as a remote…

You mean you did Settings -> Account -> Logout ? If so, don’t do that. There’s no need and I don’t think anyone does.

Do Settings -> Account -> Login. Don’t know, but you’ll probably have to Settings -> Audio and reenable devices.

Don’t forget to Save.

Bring core up at machine start up (or when you want it), leave it running (or not), but don’t sign out.

Hi @Jay_Dzurenda ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your observations with us. The feedback is appreciated!

Moving forward, based on you report it sounds like your remote device is struggling to connect to the core. Please do correct me if I am wrong :innocent: If this is indeed the case, I would recommend the following:

• Reinstalling the application on the remote device.

• Check for any active firewalls and disable them (temporarily).

• Check for any antivirus applications and disable those as well (temporarily).

• Power cycling any networking hardware.

• Shut down your Core…

• Open Roon on your Remote
    (Tip: If you are using a phone, make sure you keep it awake)

• Roon should be on the “Searching For Core” screen

• Start up the Core

• Start up your Core…

• Start up your Core

• Open Roon on your Remote
    (Tip: If you are using a phone, make sure you keep it awake)

• Kill the Roon app
    (Tip: If you are using Android please go to Settings > Apps > Roon > Force Stop)

• Restart Roon on on your Remote

-Eric