Stuck trying to import files [Solved]

new user, just starting my demo, unable to import my music files, files are stored on NAS, mix of flac (normal and hirez) and DSD.
import has been running 8+ hours and status says 67000 files read, 0 imported
started to install on windows 10 computer, files seem to import fine, then I got roon to startup in windows 2012 server, so I unauthorized the win10 machine (wanted to use it as client, and win2012 as server) , and cannot import files on win 2012 (essentials)

log files filled with messages like:

11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\DSD_Library\DSD\Ahmad Jamal\Ahmad Jamal’s Alhambra\Folder.jpg
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\DSD_Library\DSD\Ahmad Jamal\Ahmad Jamal’s Alhambra\Folder.jpg’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Sooloos.Media.Native.soom_mediafile_open_custom(Boolean is_seekable, MediaFileSeekDelegate seek, MediaFileReadDelegate read, MediaFileTellDelegate tell, MediaFileLengthDelegate length, MediaFileEofDelegate eof, MediaFileCloseDelegate close, IntPtr userdata, IntPtr& mediafile)
at Sooloos.Media.CustomMediaFile.InitializeHandle(Int32 buffersize)
at Sooloos.Media.StreamMediaFile…ctor(Stream stream, Int32 buffersize)
at Sooloos.Media.MediaFile.Create(String filename_or_url)
at Sooloos.Media.MediaFile.TryCreate(String filename_or_url, MediaFile& mediafile)
11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\01 Elmer’s Tune.flac
11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\03 That’s The Way It Goes.flac
11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\04 I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good).flac
11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\02 I See A Million People (But All I Can See Is You).flac
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\01 Elmer’s Tune.flac’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Sooloos.Media.Native.soom_mediafile_open_custom(Boolean is_seekable, MediaFileSeekDelegate seek, MediaFileReadDelegate read, MediaFileTellDelegate tell, MediaFileLengthDelegate length, MediaFileEofDelegate eof, MediaFileCloseDelegate close, IntPtr userdata, IntPtr& mediafile)
at Sooloos.Media.MediaFile.TryCreate(String filename_or_url, MediaFile& mediafile)
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [storage/directory] Failed to extract audio format from ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\01 Elmer’s Tune.flac’: IoFailure
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\03 That’s The Way It Goes.flac’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [storage/directory] Failed to extract audio format from ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\03 That’s The Way It Goes.flac’: IoFailure
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\04 I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good).flac’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [storage/directory] Failed to extract audio format from ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\04 I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good).flac’: IoFailure
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\02 I See A Million People (But All I Can See Is You).flac’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [storage/directory] Failed to extract audio format from ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\02 I See A Million People (But All I Can See Is You).flac’: IoFailure
11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\05 My Old Flame.flac
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\05 My Old Flame.flac’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [storage/directory] Failed to extract audio format from ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\05 My Old Flame.flac’: IoFailure
11/21 17:40:17 Debug: [storage/directory] extracting \DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\06 How Deep Is The Ocean.flac
11/21 17:40:17 Warn: [formatdetect] unexpected failure opening file ‘\DISKSTATIONNAS\MusicLibrary\Music\Peggy Lee & Benny Goodman\The Complete Recordings 1941 - 1947 - CD 1\06 How Deep Is The Ocean.flac’: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘roonmedia’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Never mind, my addition of “Experience” role on Win2012 Essentials failed, so I removed it and re-added it.
import seems to work fine now.