Stuttering issue

Hi @Quentin_in_FranCisco,

Does this behavior only occur on your Linn zone or does it occur on other zones as well such as “System Output”? This is an important question to have answered to know if it’s a Linn specific issue or if it affects all zones.

There is only 1 zone, the Linn zone.

Btw, I have not had the issue since I swapped the Ethernet cable into to MM (from the Cisco switch).

PS: There is one thing that I cannot figure out, and I am not sure that it is the root cause, and the timing when it happens is just purely accidental - Previously I hooked the MM to the Cisco switch via the CERTICABLE New Technology CAT-8, but then I did not see any improvement at all, so I swapped it to a regular BJ CAT 6a, and so far so good.

The CERTICABLE cable is re-used for some other purpose, and so far I see no problem whatsoever with this cable.

Hmm, better sound because it’s limited to 10/100?

Cisco says it is a 10/100/1000 switch.

Yes, all ports are 10/100/1000.

Hi @Quentin_in_FranCisco,

It sounds like this cable might have been the source of the issue if it’s gone away since replacing it. Do let us know if the issue returns and we can take another look, thanks!

Thanks @noris, will do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.