Suddenly Roon ARC will not connect to my core

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Since its release, Roon ARC has worked flawlessly for me until today. Now the app just spins endlessly and will not connect. This is the same with my iPhone and my iPad, via other networks or Verizon 5G. I deleted and then downloaded the app again to no avail. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi @Jim_White1,

Do you get an error message in the Roon app? Could you please take a look in the Roon App under

Settings —> Roon Arc

Kind regards,

Maarten

Please fill in the template with details of the rest of your setup. The more information you can provide to the Support team, the easier it will be to diagnose the issue. Thanks.

Hi Maarten,
Thank you for the quick reply. In the Roon app settings, it did indicate that Roon Arc was unable to access the core outside of my network. However, an “Update All” option appeared while checking which I did. After the core rebooted, everything appears to be working. I will check from the car later, but when I turned off Wifi on the iPhone, I was able to access the core via 5G on the iPhone.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Intel NUC i3 with 8 Gig RAM connected directly to Google Fiber router. 2-terabyte SSD with Library connected to NUC via USB.

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio CXN-V2; Cambridge Audio DACMAGIC 200; three Sonos One speakers via Airplay.

Number of Tracks in Library

50, 941

Hi @Jim_White1,

That sounds good. Please let us know if everything is working so this topic can be set on solved.

Maarten.

I would say for now it can be marked sloved. Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.