Suddenly stopped retrieving cover art

I’m using Mac desktop as base with Bryston BDP 2 & I pad. Music is stored . in Synology NAS. As soon as I downloaded Roon compatible software on BDP 2, I could no longer rip CDs using Bryston BOT-1, so I switched to ripping them in iTunes on the desktop and everything was fine for about 100 CDs. Two days ago the cover art suddenly quit appearing with newly ripped CDs. I can go into edit, hit "identify album,"retrieve the correct cover art, but when I hit “save” it does not save it. I have not knowingly changed any settings, Any suggestions?

Hi @Stephen_Snow ---- Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for the troubles here. I am in need of some clarification in regard to this issue you are experiencing.

1. Can you please clarify what “Roon Compatible” software was installed on the BDP2.

2. Can you confirm where your itunes library is being stored? Is it on the NAS?

“Music is stored . in Synology NAS. …so I switched to ripping them in iTunes on the desktop and everything was fine for about 100 CDs”

Thanks!
-Eric