Suggestion for AV Receiver with ATMOS & support for Native DSD 512, MQA & PCM 768 32 Bit

Dear Fellow Rooner’s,

Can anyone suggest me an AV Receiver with ATMOS & support for Native DSD 512, MQA & PCM 768 32 Bit?

Price is not an issue. I can stretch a bit. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Tushar…

I’ve moved this to audio products where it might be seen easier.

1 Like

I seriously doubt that any single AVR at any price will meet all those requirements.

1 Like

Hi,

Any suggestions on a DAC & Amplifier to power a set of loud speakers… Which can directly connect to N+ without a laptop and can do Native DSD 512, MQA & PCM 768 32 Bit…

Regards,
Tushar.

In multichannel? No.

Multichannel would be awesome… I’m currently looking for a DAC & AMP which can integrate with N+ without a computer and power a set of loud speakers…

Plenty of receivers that will do MCH Atmos, Roon, and maybe even MQA but none I’m aware of that will handle the DSD or PCM rates you’re looking for.

1 Like

My most immediate requirement is for a DAC & AMP which can integrate with N+ without a computer and power a set of loudspeaker with Native DSD 512, MQA & PCM 768 32 Bit… Act as a Roon endpoint…

N+ is a computer. Of course you need a Roon control device.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I don’t want another one in between my N+ & DAC. Currently, I have a iFi PRO iDSD connected to my laptop. I’m looking for a DAC which I can directly connect to N+ using USB or HDMI.

Why would anyone ever put another computer between a Nucleus + and their DAC and amp? You can connect a DAC to a Nucleus + using ethernet, USB, and HDMI. If you can’t find one DAC to do everything you want, you could use two DAC’s.

1 Like

At my current place, my N+ is located in another room. My home office setup is in a different room, I have an iFi PRO iDSD desktop DAC and to listen to anything above 192 kHz the input has to be through USB (3.0), So I connect the iDSD to my laptop. I do not want a DAC which needs a computer to play anything above 192 kHz. I’m moving to a new place where I can have all my stuff in one room… I want to directly connect my DAC to N+ via HDMI or USB.

Of course. Just find the DAC or two DAC’s you need. Connect them to your Nucleus.

1 Like

Of Course, I’m asking for suggestions with the DAC’s… :slight_smile:

You’re probably just going to need to do a search and find what’s available.

Matrix Audio Element X Music Streamer… Comments please?