Superwolf Album Not Appearing in Search

@support I just ran into this issue where an album available and playable on Tidal does not appear in Roon. I searched for, found and added the album ‘Superwolf’ by Bonnie “Prince” Billy and Matt Sweeny to my Tidal collection using the Tidal desktop and iOS app. The album never appears in Roon as other Tidal albums added to my collection do. Searching in Roon for the album name returns a negative result. Likewise with searching for each of the artists, other albums by the artists show but not ‘Superwolf’.

Hello @Wakajazz,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to look over this issue with you. I have found the album just fine when I searched for it on my end, have you not been able to find it on yours? Can you please post a screenshot of what the search results are for you? This is what it looks like on my end:

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks for getting back to me @noris… the issue resolved itself after a few days. Please close out my request.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.