#support Flac file not imported

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Dell desktop running latest core and fully updated windows 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

100baseT ethernet, Ubiquiti Unifi router, switches and wifi APs

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Dell XPS-13 notebook connected by HDMI to Onkyo AVP

Description Of Issue

I have a collection of multichannel FLAC files that do nothing but send a brief voice recording to each surround channel. The only ones Roon has imported are the six or so that are either 192/24 or 96/24. The lower sample rate ones do not show up in the path view of tracks.

The files can all be found via

Please tell me how to import all of them, especially those with sample rate lower than 96k.

If the files are considered duplicates you might need to turn off hidden tracks in the settings options.

Good catch. Turning on hidden track visibility brought out three more of them, for a total of 10, but there are 17 so 7 are still AWOL.

And then providing the usual tags caused the rest to show up, I guess because they became less duplicative. Thanks, Mr Wizard.

1 Like

thanks for files link…handy as I am testing my Roon to Multichannel setup

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.