Unable to play Tidal

Tidal not working. Display ok, I can navigate in Tidal but when I click play in an album nothing happens. I have log out and in several times with no effect. My music plays ok. I have got Roon core in a Mac mini and use a dragonfly red dac, My music is in an external hard drive with 25,000 tracks. Please let me know what to do to listen Tidal tracks, Thank you.

I had the same issue about an hour ago. Seemed to be Tidal issue as their own app also suffered from the same problem. Can you check if this is the case for you?

Hi @PABLO_URDIROZ,

A reboot off the Core machine will typically resolve this type of behavior. Can you reboot and give it another go?

If that yields no changes, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks for the response. However it does not seem a Tidal issue because it works perfectly when I use it without Roon.

Thank you for your quick reply. I have reboot my mac mini and the app several times but nothing changes. I am able to play my music and also to navigate in Tidal, but when I try to play a Tidal track nothing happens. I have tried with different albums: the display and the information is ok, but when I press play nothing happens. My Tidal account is hi-fi.

Blockquote

Do not know what happened but now works perfectly. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.