Support with support

Hi @Dafydd_Waters,

I took a look at you posting history and found that merge, it looks like they were merged in error as that topic whilst about Chromecast is not really about gapless play, so I have “unmerged” your post back their original topic.

I also found your second support post, which I have merged with the former to keep the history together.

The last post in that topic is from @beka (April 15 2021) requesting details of your setup, she would have post that as before the merge (I just did) those details were not present in the topic. I assume support are waiting for you to respond to that post. I would recommend replying to that post re-engage with Roon support team.

I also found this topic in #roon, which is reaching out the wider community …

You mention

I couldn’t find that, maybe it was via a PM, but again would suggest following up in your original support topic which is monitored by @support.

I hope the re-merging / merging into one topic helps to get some focus on this for you.

If there’s still a topic out there of yours I missed, let me know and merge that it as well (again so all the history on hand for Roon team to view).

2 Likes