Switching between two cores with Roon Arc

I just can’t find how to switch between 2 cores with Roon Arc.

I don’t think it’s currentlly possible. Several folk raised this during the beta. I use two cores, and found as soon as I deauthorised the core that ARC had been talking to, ARC no longer worked, although I could still play back downloads.
Users with two cores are likely to be very much in the minority, but hopefully the good folk at Roon will rectify the situation.

Michael

1 Like

I can switch if I deinstall Roon Arc on my IPhone and with a new install I can choose which core to use
But this is no solution

1 Like

Yes, I’ve done the same and it works for streaming but any downloads will be wiped.

Maybe use iPhone with one and iPad with the other.

1 Like

It would be great if the 2nd core could turn into a Core-ARC hybrid… leaving only one true Core! So, the home core is the master, the work core runs on local CPU, but references the home core. I bet this request already exists somewhere out there

1 Like

I use two cores 50/50 and have to remember to open Arc and connect berfore leaving the house. I would love it if my downloads didn’t remove. I have them on both Cores and it takes a while to download then again for the Tube journey…