Sync Issue between Living room and Balcony speakers

Greetings, I have sync issues with my speakers in living room and balcony. I’m using a Meridian DSP-8000 SE with Trinnov ST2 HiFi in the Living room and Speakercraft Loudspeaker in balcony powered by Denon Amplifier. As the speakers in living room and balcony are neighboring I could hear them playing off-sync. I have tried setting delay to the speaker and made the two zones play in sync. But as soon as I change to another song again I’m facing sync issue. Please help me solve this issue.

I’ve moved your post into the support area where it will be seen.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Hello @Harsha_Vardhan, and welcome to the community! if you could please post the information ged requested in his post so we can assist you. Also, are these zones grouped?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.