Syncronization issue

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

IBM T410 with 16GB Ram and HDD
Music is stored on a NAS from QNAP T412

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Server End
TP-Link switch and TP-Link optic to lan conversion
All cat8 cables

Streamer end
TP-Link optic to lan conversion and bonn8 switch
All cat8 cables

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Simaudio 280D

Description Of Issue

Many types when I start playing what is on the screen is not what is happening on the device.

An example of this was what happened this morning:
From a previous day, I’ve played Coldplay “The hardest part”, when I started this morning the software had this on the bottom “play” bar. I then searched for “Ludovic Enaudi” and stared playing the Island - hitting the “play now” button on the header. This loaded 27 musics but did not set the bottom “pay” bar - That is still showing the Coldplay record. Also, play/ pause buttons are not updating properly.

On the Moon device it is playing the Ludovic Enaudi album. When looking at the MiND app from Simaudio it still has the Coldplay album also.

This is very flaky, and didn’t happen with the previous releases. Please fix it.

Many thanks

Filipe

Hi,

Can someone look at this issue? It’s been reportes 2 days ago and no evolution on it.

Many thanks

Filipe

Hi @Filipe_Cunha

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

What kind of remote device are you using? Are you seeing this happen with all remotes or just a specific one?

If you close the Roon app and re-launch does the issue persist?

Hi Dylan,

Hope you are well and keeping safe. I’ve updated the Roon Cor with the latest build and it seems your Development Team has solve the issue. Congrats for them, build is spot on.

Many thanks

Filipe

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.