System Output won't play

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

System Output
Waves NX - 3d audio

Description Of Issue

Trying to get Roon to play through Waves NX virtual audio. It doesn’t work when I enable the audio device in audio settings. It also won’t let me play to the system output, regardless of what the system output is set to. In every situation, it skips all tracks and won’t play them. I would prefer to listen with Waves NX if possible. I can do it fine without using Roon. I can send any sounds through it by setting my system out to go directly through the app. Why is System Output an option in Roon if it doesn’t work at all? Am I doing something wrong?

Hello @Ryan_Livingston, could you please send me a screenshot of Settings>Audio? Also, system output should play to the built-in speakers of your device. Do you have any issue playing to system output of your phone or other remotes?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.