Tablet Application

Hello,

Please, please, please spend time on creating a great application for the iPad. There is a certain music software that I use only because of the iPad app. From what I’ve seen so far, I will definitely be moving to Roon as long as your iPad app provides superb navigation. This means album cover navigation by artists, genre, etc. Playlist only navigation won’t be sufficient.

Thanks!

Another ‘i’ adept here, so I second this request. Albeit with the caveat that I’d also would love to see it out soon (I know, conflicting message here :smile: ).

This was the response when I asked about iPad support. A positive one!

Matt

This means album cover navigation by artists, genre, etc. Playlist only navigation won’t be sufficient.

The UI on the iPad app will be the same as on the desktop software. It is not a watered down “mobile solution”. It’s the same stuff as you see in the teaser videos.

As @Hectorson noted, we are working on it, and it is our top priority post release to polish it up and get it out the door.

I moved a post to a new topic: Need Beta Testers?

Good to hear this as ‘Control’ seems to be the only major issue with Roon . Anyone who has used Sonos/Squeezebox/Sooloos or any of the major library players are already used to Control Apps .

Another Beta tester available here :wink:

~M~