LENOVO - IdeaPad 3i 14" Laptop - Intel® Core™ i5, 256 GB SSD

Networking Gear & Setup Details

No VPN, direct Ethernet connection to Virgin Media Hub 3.0 Router

Connected Audio Devices

Laptop, IPad, IPhone, Chrome cast devices, Google Home speakers

Number of Tracks in Library

46454 tracks

Description of Issue

In a playlist (even one created or copied into Roon) when I select all tracks and tag them the tags are not saved. This issue is the same on iPhone, IPad and also on the core on my laptop.

How did you verify that?

Note: If your playlist contains tacks from Tidal and/or Qobuz, I don’t know how adding tags should work.

After saving the tags in playlist view I returned to the tag view and the number of tracks in the relevant tag had not changed

I could find no way to try to tag tracks in qobuz playlists in roon, so I am trying to tag tracks in a playlist that was created in roon, the tracks were just copied across from a qobuz playlist.

Again, I don’t know how or why adding tracks from Tidal or Qobuz should work. Adding to Tag is only supported for content that is in your library. If this is a Qobuz playlist that you just copied to Roon then none of its content is in your library.

See also:

1 Like

Thank you, yes that would explain things, I really can’t get my head around why Roon does not allow users the option to save tracks from a playlist into their library so they can then then heart or tag them in the playlist…seems kinda obvious thing to have .

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.