Talking Heads 77 HD Tracks metadata issues

This is one example that I tracked down with the 690 build of Roon 1.6
Talking Heads 77 only displays 3 tracks - 3, 9 and 10. The other 8 are there and not corrupt. The metadata is readable by dbpoweramp. Lightning Server sees them. I re-copied from the originals and no improvement. Re-scanned. Re-analysed. Nothing worked.

I tried identifying the album to no avail. the files are all 96khz and 24 bit purchased from HD Tracks five years ago. This problem had not been there before. Do you have any ideas.

Something seems to have gone wrong with my classical collection as well. It will take me a long time to work out what.

I’ve moved this post to the Support forum, where it will be seen by the support team, and flagging the team with this: @support. I suspect that they will ask you to send them copies of the tracks for analysis.

Hi @Peta_Guy,

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see your missing files?

No, none are missing. All are there but assigned to random artists, it appears. You would really need to look at the live data to see what is happening.

Here is an example.
and this is weird … It is found but “not there” when clicked upon
Third track is there and the album cover correct but

As I said earlier, someone needs to have a look to see what is going on.

Hi @Peta_Guy,

I took a look on our end and things seem okay here. Would you mind sharing this album with us so we can take a closer look?

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me a private message containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.