Taylor Swift album not syncing from Qobuz to Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I favorited the new Taylor Swift album on the Qobuz app two days ago, but it still isn’t visible/accessible in Roon.

Hello @sm31, and thanks for your report! Have you been able to sync this album yet? Also, are other albums syncing for you?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

FWIW, I had favorited the 24-bit explicit version via the Qobuz app. Once the album appeared in Roon, it did not automatically add it to my library, even after 24 hours (I don’t know how often Roon does its sync). So I manually clicked the “add to library” from within Roon, which worked. But I had expected it to do this automatically based on my favoriting the album in Qobuz itself…

Yes, and no; so I’m good.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.