Teaching AI my taste in music

Yes I read the November release note. I also just read the Roon Radio explanation, that is helpful.
It actually defines rather precisely the philosophy of the excellent work done:

Yet what wer are after is not only the general recommendations of large)scale model shared amongst everyone. That defines a “general assistant” that can base on the last pieces you played, with no particular idea in mind most of the time.

What we are also after is a personal assistant, that we would specifically tell the type of associations of musical pieces we like. And it seems natural to go through a user-specific learning made via a combination of personal playlists and personal tags. These can be refined over time by users to help guide the forecast of suggestions based on the learning.
The philosophy of it would be to plunge into the large-scale model, but with a fair amount of personalized learning rather than general learning only. The result would be a clever “personal assistant’ combining vast music knowledge with real insights into understanding what we, as individuals, particulary like.
That is what Kai and me are after and I bet we are not the only ones. Of course, like always garbage in garbage out so we would also need more functionalities in the playlist and tags manipulation.
Hope this helps you guys continue to do a great job on this great new approach to music.
Best regards,
CD