Text Visible but No Artwork

This was also happening for a while before I upgraded to 1.7 and I thought the upgrade might have taken care of it, but no such luck.
Core: Macbook Air 10.10.5. This is what I’m seeing:

Hi @NipperDog,

Is this on the Core machine directly? If you connect using a remote do you see the same thing?

The artwork is visible on the MacBook Air core device but it’s missing from my iPad screen. I’ve restarted both devices but the problem still persists.

Thanks for confirming, @NipperDog.

If you go to Settings > Setup there is an option to Clear Image Cache. If you do this is there any improvement? You can also turn up the memory allocated for images in Settings > Setup which might also help.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing artist images

OK Dylan, I cleared the Image Cache and I’ll see if that takes care of it. I always leave the Memories for Photos/Artwork set to the max, which in my case is 2048MB.

1 Like

Hey Dylan, I’m back in business again! Thanks for being there and for all your help (again).

1 Like

Hi @NipperDog — I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.