Thank you, come well into the new year 2022, stay peaceful

Flawless we all will not remain, that’s what makes us human.

Long time readers and posters feel the changes here in the community as well. The positive ones and also everything that is not so perfect anymore. Lets and deal with it well.

No team and no software of this world always fulfills all expectations of the entire humanity of this earth.

Do not forget with all acting, thinking and talking the heading for a healthy life and togetherness.

Thanks to all who sacrifice themselves here for the community.

Good luck and success in the new year 2022.

Thank you Roon team, moderation and peaceful community.

42 Likes

I would like to join in and wish everyone a good start to 2022. All the best, and always listen to what you like, how you like it and where you like it…

8 Likes

All the best to everyone wherever you are and hopefully 2022 will be a good one for you!

13 Likes

Thanks Uwe,

I think you epitomise the positivity that should exist within this forum :+1:

Best wishes and happiness for the forthcoming year to everyone. Despite the recent bitching, this is one of the least volatile forums that I attend, or have ever attended.

Semper Ad Meliora, as I like to say. Always towards better things :wine_glass:

11 Likes

‘Appy new year y’all. Let’s hope 2022 kicks COVIDs ar5e.

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

Here is to a healthy, happy and prosperous 2022 for all🥂

Keep the tunes playing come what may :+1:

9 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all (although it doesn’t come here for another 12 hours and 45 minutes!) :champagne:. Hope 2022 is a good one for you all, and that there is plenty of music in your lives!

9 Likes

There is always music my friend!
No matter what…
Therapy for the soul.

Only 9 hours and 39 minutes here😇

9 Likes

Happy sentiments and thanks for that. Best wishes back to all.

No countdown to midnight here, we’ll probably be asleep in the recliners before it gets here.

9 Likes

Today here in the woods the cell signal comes and goes… so I’d better hurry and wish you all a healthy, happy and always tuneful New Year 2022. It feels nice to know that there are friends all over the world, and I am very much looking forward to our musical explorations in the months and years to come. Have a good time and keep always safe!

14 Likes

All the best for 2022, may the music keep playing and being played to help lift our spirits during difficult times.

9 Likes

All the best, guys and girls. Let’s be excellent this year.

8 Likes

A happy, healthy and successful new year to you all here. :champagne:

6 Likes

10 Likes

:joy::innocent:
A most bodacious outing!

6 Likes

all the best everyone and may 2022 be a better year for us all✌️

7 Likes

I remember I had to switch to Spotify last year to keep the music going chez sloop.

This year Roon managed fine. That’s progress.

Happy New Year everyone.

.sjb

7 Likes

Stay healthy and safe everyone…hope this year brings you happiness and love.

8 Likes

Onwards and Upwards. All the best, everyone…

7 Likes